Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Teacher's Card

Just a quick post today sharing the card I made for my Son's Teacher, Mr. Riggle. School is officially out, and the fun begins! :)

I've used some retired items on this card, most of what I won't let go of!! The pencil and blue paper images are not from Stampin' Up! I've kept these stamps to use on cards like this or his scrapbooks, too cute!

I tried to keep it simple, since it's for a Man, and added the burlap ribbon for texture. Well, it's off for me on this busy day. Thanks for stopping by, and have yourself a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

A super card for a male teacher, I'm sure he appreciated it.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

Oh that card is so perfect for that special teacher! Love those apples and the design is wonderful! Happy Weekend!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Oh that card is awesome perfect for a teacher! Yep catching up. lol