Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Tree Carved Valentine



I made this a few days ago following a color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I had the idea to make a card that looked liked a tree carving. I've done this when I was young thinking our names would be forever carved in that tree! :)

I used the woodgrain embossing folder in Mint Macaron and brushed over it with Chocolate Chip ink. I did use my circle embossing diffuser on the one side where the hearts would go. And they are punched out with dsp and a piece of scrap Strawberry Slush.

The sentiment I made with the alphabet letters from the Joy Clair Paper Tattoos stamp set, and punched it out with the word window punch.

A little matching twine and sequins for the accents. That's all for me today, thank you for having a look!

Pam

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great card and the color combination is very pleasing to the eye. Well done.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation...have a good weekend.x
 {aNNie}

Meggymay said...

Love the tree bark effect on your background Pam, its a fantastic card.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute! Love this and it does look like wood carved :)