Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Valentine Rose


I used a new stamp set called Paper Tattoos from Joy Clair on this card. Love that name! :) The set comes with a rose, heart and bird, and each have a banner that you can stamped words onto. The full alphabet also comes with this set!

I used the rose image first, probably because I have a rose bracelet tattoo on my wrist that I had done like 20 years ago :) I stamped this onto smooth watercolor paper, and used SU! dye inks in Strawberry Slush and Cherry cobbler to color it in with a small paint brush. The banner is colored with Crushed Curry.

After it dried, I stamped love, and added a heart from a Hero Arts set. I die cut it out with a Bo Bunny frame set, and backed it with a black brick embossed piece, then a black card base.

I just love this stamp set!! Thank you for stopping by!




3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Yes the satmp set has a lovely name pam. Love this card you made with the beautiful rose.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous Pam, great rose.xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

That is a beautiful stamp and I love the name. Very pretty card.