Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Little Cutie



Just sharing this cute little image I got from C.C. Designs stamps. I think she has the cutest face! I colored her with my Spectrum and Letraset markers.

She is die cut and layered with Spellbinders dies, and the large scalloped oval is from Sizzix(Stampin' Up!) Using an 1/8" hole punch, I punched all around each scallop to make it a little more fancy. This card measures 5" x 5".

The plaid paper is from My Favorite Things, and the card stock colors are Coastal Cabana and Perfect Plum from Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for visiting....

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Ah Pam, she looks such a sweetie, love how you coloured her and layered this fantastic card.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant work love the colours and gorgeous image...xx  {aNNie}