Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Scrap Page


Sharing a 6x6 scrap page I made with my first S.M.A.K.(scrapbooking, mixed media, altered art kit) kit from Unity Stamp Co. I love the images in this kit! They are larger in size, which makes them perfect for scrap pages.

I kept the colors to a minimum. I'm not much into the whole grunge type art, but I just love these. So pink is the first color I thought of using, and paired it with a brown, and a touch of blackberry for the sentiment and shading. All colors from Stampin' Up!

I love the sentiment, it matches my style perfectly! I'm a bit on the quirky side, even if my paper crafting isn't. So although there is no photo, this will certainly be a page in my album!!

I'm sharing this with the folks at Try It On Tuesday's where the theme is Spots, Dots, and Splashes. Thanks so much for having a look!!


4 comments:

chrissie said...

This is really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

sirkkis said...

I like your elegant scrap page a lot. All match so well - colours, style, quote. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

Meggymay said...

A realy beautiful piece Pam, love the soft colour shades you used. Thank you for coming to join us at Try it on Tuesdays this time.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Great page and I love the saying too!