Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sweet Slushy

                                  

Had a play today with Unity's May kit of the month. I chose this yummy image that I made into a slushy. It could easily be made into a sundae or milkshake.

I colored it with my Spectrum markers, and then put a thick layer of glossy accents on the cup lid:

                               

It gives such a fun look! I fussy cut it out once it was totally dry, put a little shading under it and glued it down. I did emboss the red card to give some texture, and added a couple candy dots as well. The sentiment is in the same kit, and well, life is damn good when you get a treat like this on a hot Summer day! :)

Hope you enjoyed my fun treat, I had fun making it!

2 comments:

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

This looks so yummy! lol

Meggymay said...

Its a delicious treat on this card, a great fun card.
Yvonne xx