Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Animal Birthday


I've made a fun children's, or a kidadult card using the Quirky Animals Set One stamps from Your Next Stamp. This is the same set I used on yesterday's snail card. I just got this stamp set, and the animals are so fun! I have the parrot to color up yet!

I'm playing along with the YNS sketch #41 challenge:

 YNSSketch41  

I colored all the images with various Spectrum markers, then used a paper punch on them. I chose a bright, happy yellow and die cut some layering squares. The fun cake paper is from SU! and added a strip of ribbon on the bottom of it. The sentiment is from the same set, and is stamped right onto the card base.

Thank you for stopping by!!


Pam

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

I think this card will appeal to all ages Pam, the animals look quirky and cute.
Its a fantastic card.
Yvonne xx