Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Your Next Stamp


Sharing a card I made with my very first Your Next Stamp image called Jessica with Her Puppy.

I started off coloring her with my alcohol markers, and totally messed up her hair! I wanted to try black hair again, but it wasn't a good coloring day. So instead of scrapping it, I decided to do some paper piecing.

Her hair I stamped with white onto black card stock, and the coat is stamped onto patterned paper, and fussy cut both out. Everything else is colored in. I like paper piecing, it gives a totally different look to your images!

I am going to enter the Your Next Stamp challenge for the first time with this. They offer a sketch or color board, I went with the colors:

YNScolor-40

Thanks so much for stopping by!!


5 comments:

Meggymay said...

The paper piecing does give a wonderful effect, its a fantastic card and design.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed and colours are awesome..
 {aNNie}

Sue said...

Great card and the paper piecing looks great!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How cute! Awesome paper piecing! And thanks so much for your kind comment on the Joy Clair blog!

Anita said...

Your card is so cute and I love her little paper-pieced coat. Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS!