Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Reverse Stamping



I won some stamps from C.C. Designs last month and received them the other day. I just has to use Unicorn Dreams set first, they're just the cutest!! Reminds me of the cute My Little Ponies I had when I was little.

I wanted two unicorns, so the one on the right is reversed stamped. I used another photopolymer stamp that was larger and stamped it onto it with black Memento ink, then stamped it onto the paper. I haven't done this technique for quite some time. After coloring with my Spectrum markers, I did have to go over it with a fine tip black marker because it didn't leave a good impression. But it still looks fine.

The little heart quote above comes with this set, and the sentiment is from the Happy Sentiments set. I did add some Wink of Stella to them as well:



I added some fun rainbow like paper from SU!, and sponged the edges of the unicorn panel. I gave this card to a guy at work who has a little Sister. I thought she would like it. He said she loves glitter, so I think she'll love this! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today!!

Pam

2 comments:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh these are so super cute hun great fun colours hugs cheryl xxx

Meggymay said...

AHHH these are the cutest unicorns, I think the little girl will love it.
Yvonne xx