Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pirate Greeting


I finally got to  coloring this cute pirate bird from the YNS Quirky Animals set one. The layout and colors are inspired from the Your Next Stamp challenge:

YNSSketch42
YNScolor-42

I wasn't sure what colors to use on his beak, then I thought of Toucan Sam from the Froot Loops cereal, so that's what I did. There isn't blue in the color challenge, so I colored his body green. Now he looks half toucan and half parrot!! lol But I think it's cute. I used my Spectrum markers to color with.

I stamped the two sentiments on the large circle repeatedly with the other colors, and layered it with green. The main sentiment is stamped with black and cut into a banner/flag shape. I did add a little more pink with a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pam

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Ah this is so cute, I had to smile when I saw this fun pirate bird.
Yvonne xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh super image great layout too xxx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Ahoy! Sooooo cute - I really like how you created your own pp with the sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS and sharing your great take on the challenge.