Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

CAS Flower


Finally getting around to playing with my Unity Stamp Co. June kit of the month. I stamped this large flower twice on two different pattern papers from C.C. Designs, and stamped the leaves onto some soft green paper from Your Next Stamp.

I fussy cut them all out, and decided to put the lavender one on top. I highlighted the stamens with a white gel pen. The sentiment is from the Unity kit Constance Girl. It's all glued down to a lavender card base.

I am entering this into the CAS on Friday challenge, with their theme of Flowers. Thank you for having a look!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful flower stamp and looks great on the patterned papers. I really liked the sentiment as well.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

Howdy! Love this and purple! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! Please let me know how you like the Bristol. I am very curious about your thoughts.
Hugs and thanks again!
Aletha