Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Patterns and Color


Sharing a card I made for the Paper Smooches July challenge, which is Anything Goes.

I stamped and colored the flowers from the PS Best Buds set with various alcohol markers. I fussy cut them all out, and used the PS Crystal Clear 1 jar die to put them in. I chose this swirly paper for the jar, and it wasn't until I had everything put together that I thought it's kind of funky looking. Bright colors, and bold patterns in the paper and washi tapes at the bottom, just doesn't appeal to my style. But it is what it is!

I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely Thoughts set with Oxide ink, matching the flowers as closely as I could to try and tie it together.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its good to do something different and this card looks wonderful Pam.
A super design and beautiful bright colours.
Yvonne xx