Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Tags for a Friend


I'm joining the monthly challenge at Joy Clair, where they always have and Anything Goes theme. Their DT is sharing 'some of my favorites', so I'm using some of my favorite stamp sets from Joy Clair.

The sweet girl is from the Let's Celebrate set. It's a birthday themed set, with cute balloons, sentiments, and fun accent images. I only used the Girl on this card. I colored her with my Tombow markers onto Bristol 300 series paper. I chose some girly papers from C.C. Designs along with their tags dies. I just layered them up and stamped the sentiment from the Joy Clair Bandana Bits onto another small tag and added some pretty ribbon to it.

I also added a few enamel dots for accents. A perfect card to send to just say Hi. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Anther fantastic card today Pam. I love how you have used a number of tags as you designed this card. She is a sweet image as well.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable Pam, so cute and lovely papers.x [aNNie]

junemac2 said...

I have long admired this kind of card, so beautifully done and neat and cute and clever. I tend to be too messy for this but i adore your work Pam. She is super gorgeous.
Hugs June x

Helen Gullett said...

This is so adorable. Love the layers of tags :) Thank you for playing along with Joy Clair July Challenge. Hope you will play again with us in August!