Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hang in there Chickie!

Isn't this chickie just the cutest? This stamp set is from last month's Ippity release called One of THOSE Days. Now you know we all have days like these sometime!! I made this for my current DT at the Get Hippity with Ippity blog, where we are following a Design Seeds color palette. I watercolored in my chickie with Stampin Up ink colors, and also stamped the background with the same colors using the Ippity set Flowers+Friends=Priceless. I've been trying to be frugal and not buy every paper pack I see or like(he he!) So I make my own designer paper with stamps, which I have plenty to choose from! :) And it always make your artwork unique! All the die cuts are from Spellbinders. There are only a few days left to enter our monthly challenge, so hop to it!!




2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh what a super cute image and one,great layout,love it hugs Cherylxx

Meggymay said...

Love your cute card, its a super background as well.
Yvonne x