Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Inside Out


Hello! We are onto another challenge this week at 2 Sister's Challenge Blog! Our theme is to decorate the outside and the inside of your card. Something I rarely do!! But it does finish off the card nicely. Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps, and I chose this picnicing bear called Lunchtime. So I used the title for the sentiment which I placed inside the card. The papers are from Echo Park, and I used the Lawn Fawn alphabet set Jessie's ABC's for the sentiment. Thanks for looking in!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this teddy is just darling! I love the dotted frame you created for him. And I recognize that EP paper--from Springtime, right? Adorable card!

cheryl said...

oh really super cute image Hun,love the inside too hugs Cherylxxxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute is that bear! I love it! Very cute card!

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh! That is so cute! Lovely! Kim