Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Inside Out


Hello! We are onto another challenge this week at 2 Sister's Challenge Blog! Our theme is to decorate the outside and the inside of your card. Something I rarely do!! But it does finish off the card nicely. Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps, and I chose this picnicing bear called Lunchtime. So I used the title for the sentiment which I placed inside the card. The papers are from Echo Park, and I used the Lawn Fawn alphabet set Jessie's ABC's for the sentiment. Thanks for looking in!

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this teddy is just darling! I love the dotted frame you created for him. And I recognize that EP paper--from Springtime, right? Adorable card!

Cheryl said...

oh really super cute image Hun,love the inside too hugs Cherylxxxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute is that bear! I love it! Very cute card!

Desire Fourie said...

So creative. Love the colours and design. Enjoy your Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

Kim Dellow said...

Ahhh! That is so cute! Lovely! Kim