Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Pretty Butterflies!

Hey all! I am sharing my inspiration piece today for my DT over at the Get Hippity with Ippity blog! We have a color challenge going on with an optional added twist for wedding, anniversary, engagement, which I haven't done here! My card is, I suppose, encouragement, since I used a May Ippity release set called Courage is my Strength. I just LOVE this long sentiment! It's perfect for ALL women in my opinion!!!! To get my colors for the challenge I used four Stampin Up markers in Crushed Curry, Brocade Blue, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry. Cranberry Crisp cardstock, and a scrap of blue paper. I am pleased how this turned out! I hope you'll join us for this challenge! It is now a month long instead of bi-weekly! Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, the sentiment words I think are wonderful.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

smashing card Pam and loving all the words, x

cheryl said...

oh this is beautiful wonderful sentiment hugs Cherylxxxxx

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, this is a brilliant and beautiful CAS card. I love how you squeezed in all of those challenge colors. It's the perfect balance!