Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Coffee Gift Box


I made this box a few days ago, and just now getting to share. I followed the sketch and color challenge at Your Next Stamp:



The box is a simple pizza style that I saw on youtube, and decorated it with the cute YNS papers from the Hugs and Kisses pad, and the brown polka dot is from the Woodlands pad. I added the YNS coffee word die cut and gumdrops for accents. I free hand cut the coffee cup as I don't have their die.

Perfect little box for putting flavored creamer singles in, cute stir sticks, or even a gift card to their favorite coffee shop!

Thanks so much for having a look!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Sorry I am late calling in Pam. This is a delightful gift idea, the way you trimmed it looks fantastic.
Yvonne xx

Petit Mart said...

Thank youu for being you