Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Bicycle Tag


Sharing a tag I made using images from the April kit of the month from Unity. I used my Tombow markers to color the bike and grass. Then I grabbed some stencils and sponged on some ink. I didn't like how it looked at this point, so I added some washi tape to the end, and sponged around the tag with blue ink.

Still didn't think it looked right, so I tore some patterned paper and attached it to the top. Tied on 4 strands of baker's twine into a bow, and it was good enough for me! I will more than likely add this to my personal journal.

This is a large tag, measuring 7 1/2 inches long. They are tied to bundles of tires we get in from work, and once they are put away, I bring them home. There is a large sticker label on the backs of each one, but if they go into journals, it will never be seen! Better than throwing these into the trash I think!

Thanks so much for your visit!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic tag Pam. Would you like to add this to the current Try it on Tuesdays challenge, its a great piece for the theme.
Yvonne xx