Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

                                  


Had a play with the Distress Oxides. Unity Stamp Co. shares quick tip videos every day, and this was one I tried. You stamp the image with the ink, spray with water until it bleeds a lot, dry, then repeat. I used three different colors on the flower, then the top stamping is a Hybrid ink from MFT.

The background I did last, and I sponged on the ink, then just played with the water and heat gun until I was happy. I haven't attached this to anything yet, but it is done on a piece of T.H. water color paper in A2 size. The floral stamp is from a Unity SMAK kit.

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

It looks a fantastic piece and a great technique, will have to try it when I get home.
Yvonne xx

mamabaer03 said...

Wow, you do such beautiful work. I am seriously considering getting the girl in the wind stamp set. She is calling my name. Thank you for sharing.