Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Aspen


I'm joining the Your Next Stamp challenge using their sketch:

YNSSketch46

I colored this cute YNS stamp called Little Darling Aspen with water color pencils. I can tell I haven't used them for awhile!! :) After coloring, I sponged ink at the bottom for the water, then used a cloud print out and sponged the clouds.

I layered the main image, and used a YNS die along the front following the sketch. The sentiment comes with this stamp set, and is punched out and tucked under the main panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

4 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful card Pam. The clouds look great and the wood grain base ties in wonderfully too.
Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

Meggymay said...

Its an adorable image Pam, she looks like she is following her dreams on this super card.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this card and your winter pines below are stunning xx {aNNie}

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Adorable I just love that one!