Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Faceless Beauties



Angie Blom is an Illustrator for Unity Stamp Company, and she is the one who draws all these lovely Girl images. They are called 'Angie Girls' and there are many stamp kits available that are full body or just the faces. I signed up earlier this year to their kit of the month stamp kits. You get a full 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of rubber cling stamps, and there has been one Angie Girl image in each kit I have.

This one is from the August kit. The stamps are pre-cut, mounted on foam, and have a paper protective backing that you peel off before use. I started to keep these paper backing pieces because they make wonderful masks. That is what I did on this image.

I stamped her with My Favorite Things hybrid Chocolate ink, colored with spectrums, then put the mask over her and stamped the leaves with Stampin Up's Crisp Cantaloupe ink. The leaves are also in this month's kit, and the card base is also stamped with another leaf image, that just peeks out.

I added a few small pearls to her hair, then stamped the sentiment in SU Chocolate Chip. I like the colors together, and I think it looks like a cheerful card.

Thanks so much for visiting!!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card Pam. I imagine you look forward to seeing what is in your package each month, when your stamps arrive.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Beautiful card! I personally don't like faceless stamps they kinda creep me out. lol but your card is beautifully done!

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

great card hun,and you have designed it beautifully hugs Cherylxxxxxxx