Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Marci and her panda


I made a cute window scene today using La La Land Crafts Sweet Friends Marci stamp.

I colored her with my Spectrum markers, then fussy cut her out. I made the curtains by free hand cutting, and added the tan piece for wallpaper. There is window panes, but you can only see one, the image covers the other, but it works. I added some twine bows for the tiebacks, and left a sentiment off the front. I'll put one on the inside for any occasion.

Thanks so much for visiting!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

A great card design Pam, love the curtains and tie backs, it id a delightful sweet card.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Cuteness going on there!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this fabulous design,colours and lovely image used.xxx
 {aNNie}