Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Heart Melting Snowman



Isn't this just the sweetest snowman?!! I just got him from My Favorite Things. He is in the retiring section, and I'm glad I found him :) He's from the Pure Innocence line and I did pick up one of her too. They are just so sweet.

So, on to this card. I stamped the snowman with MFT hybrid black ink, and did the rubber cement masking again. I colored the background with Distress inks in blueprint sketch, salty ocean and tumbled glass. Then I rubbed off the cement and colored the snowman with Spectrums.

I added a little bit of snow using a torn post-it and the tumbled glass ink. The sentiment comes with this set and is turned into a banner and a little washi tape below that. I'm following a sketch from the MFT card challenges


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

This has for sure the Ahhhhhhhh factor, its a really sweet loving card.
Yvonne xx