Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Roses



Sharing what I made for Unity's Facebook challenge which is a color theme this time:



Once this card was done, I just loved how these colors looked together. The rose stamp is from Unity's March kit of the month and I colored them with my Spectrum markers. They are stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock, I didn't want a bright white background.

Then I sponged it all around with Baked Brown Sugar, and stamped the sentiment from Unity's January 16 sentiment kit in Chocolate Chip. I layered it with a piece of Island Indigo, and a Cherry Cobbler card base.

I thought about adding some embellishments, but decided it really didn't need any. Dye ink and card stock are from Stampin Up.

Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Two beautiful roses and I love the contrast of colours together. I think you were right not to add more as it looks fabulous as it is.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Beautiful! I love the contrast too.