Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Die Cut Background


This card was inspired from the monthly Paper Smooches challenge, which this time is flowers.


I decided to create a background made from die cuts. I used the PS dies Single Rose and Foliage 2. I die cut several pieces, arranged them, then glued them down to the Very Vanilla layering piece. From Soft Sky card stock, I die cut the PS Duo Die 1 for the frame. I die cut another rose and trimmed off the leaves and glued it to the outer frame.

I stamped the sentiment from the PS Lovely Thoughts to the inner part of the frame in a darker blue ink, glued it down, and attached the outer frame with foam tape. The card base is the same light blue card, but I sponged all around it with the blue ink.

Thanks so much for visiting! 



2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful, its a super embossed background layer.
Yvonne xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is a beautiful card- love the white space with the tone on tone die cuts! This will def. make someone feel better! THANKS for joining in the fun with our May challenge <3