Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Growing In Unity Winners and Also Paper Piecing


I'm sharing this card I made for the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group challenge, which is paper piecing. I've used the Unity kit called A Beauty All It's Own, and paper pieced her with papers from C.C. Designs. I colored her skin and legs with alcohol markers. I die cut a birch frame from C.C. Designs and outlined it with Antique Linen distress marker.

The background was stamped with the Tea Time Unity background stamp. The sentiment I just got from one of their grab bags. I also added a little Linen Thread bow to the side of the frame.

Now onto the winners from my Growing In Unity commenters last week. I used the random number generator to pick the two winners.

Berina RGA
&
Melinda Feliciano

Congrats to both of you! Please email me your mailing info to psmiles430 at yahoo dot com, and I will pass it on to Unity for your stamp prize! Thanks again for everyone who visited me last week!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a darling image and a super die cut frame. I loved the paper piecing as well.
Yvonne xx

Melinda Feliciano said...

What a cute little girl.

Unknown said...

Did you get my email from the GIU girl week winner? I hadn't received anything from the company so I thought I should check to see if you got my email.