Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ippity Photo Inspiration

This week's challenge is our photo inspiration. Check the Ippity blog here! I used my favorite Ippity stamp set, Now and Always for the background. I stamped with 4 colors of Stampin Up! ink. The sentiment is from the set Music of My Heart. I made a paper flower that I saw in the current Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. It's a punched border strip that you fold and glue to a punched circle. I used Helmar glue. My first try at one, the paper is a bit crumpled, spritzing with water may have helped! But it looks fine. There are lots more to see at the Ippity Splitcoast Stampers forum! Thanks for looking in!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Cool take on the inspiration photo! I just love that paper flower you made. So pretty!

Terry said...

You did a beautiful job on the flower and the card is so pretty! BTW, the HL class cards look adorable! Have fun!

cheryl said...

oh great take on the photo hun,and just love that flower you have made works,brilliantly hugs cheryl xxxx

Laura's New Place said...

Pam, I beginning to love that set too! Can't wait for you to order it for me. Don't rush though, I really can wait till you get an order going in. Love You, Aunt Laura