Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Quick Little Gift


I'm back to share a cute little gift package with the red and blue papers from the new Lily Bee Harvest Market pad. I die cut the large tattered rose, and added some weathered wood DI to the edges. On the inside, is the little gift! I put some lip balm in there, but you could put lipstick, mini nailpolish, or glitter, stickles, glue stick. Okay, you get the idea! Haven't been feeling well the past few days, but I managed to finish this project today. Must motivate myself to get some housework done. Oh joy! Thanks so much for having a look in today!

4 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is so cute, Pam! What a great idea. I love those Lily Bee papers!! I hope you are feeling better soon. :)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well!! Very cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Meggymay said...

A real pretty gift, hope you feel better soon. Yvonne x

Unknown said...

This is fabulous...I love the huge flower on top! Those papers are cute too! Pam, I mailed out your {ippity} set, so please let me know when you receive it! I don't have your email, so I wanted to leave you a message.
Thanks!
Jen