Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She's Got Legs!

Ok, so I don't have legs like this anymore, but when I was younger I wanted to be one of the ZZ Top girls. You can laugh, it's OK! Well, this image sure has legs, and she knows how to use them! This is another image from The Stamping Boutique that I colored in with my pencils. I'm still learning the whole shading technique. I have not jumped on the Copic bandwagon, I can't see myself buying tons of colors of markers. Although they look nice, I'll stick with my pencils! I kind of quit putting a list of materials used on my post, but I should start again. So below is what I used to make this card. Have a wonderful day!
Materials used:
All patterned paper from Lily Bee Designs-Picket Fence
Distress Inks in Vintage Photo, Dusty Concord, Ripe Persimmon, Fired Brick
Watercolor Pencils
Tattered Florals Sizzix die
Pinking Shears, EK Success Border Punch, Stampin Up oval punch
Rhinestones, Sewing Machine, Foam Dots

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Love those boots, its a super card. Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Gee, thanks--now I can't get "Legs" out of my head!! (And remember how that song got hijacked for "Sheer Energy" Leggs Pantyhose commercial??) Anyway, this is a totally cute card, Pam. I am lusting after those knee-high purple boots ;).