Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So This Is L.O.V.E.

Well, it doesn't really look like your typical theme for love, but over at the Unity Opportunity blog they have a challenge going on to celebrate the new Ippity stamp releases. The challenge is to make a project using the letters L.O.V.E. here are mine:
                                                                L-lace
                                                                 O-orange
                                                                  V-violet
                                                                    E-embossing
I used cotton lace that I dyed violet, orange and violet papers, and I embossed my stamped label. The sentiment is my fave, from the Ippity set A Moment In Time. This is a mini album that I've been hoarding for awhile now, and needed a switch from making cards. I think I'll just make a family album with it, and this will be the front cover. I thought it was fun to match up items with the letters in this challenge! If you'd like to join in, you have until tomorrow! Click the link above! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

Fabulous project Pam and the sentiment is lovely.
Yvonne x

~Tammy~ said...

Pam this is fantastic use of the challenge! Love your card and all the elements you incorporated in it!

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, you did a super job with this L.O.V.E. challenge--I am having the hardest time thinking this one through! Your colors are just beautiful. Maybe I'll give this one another stab tomorrow :) . . .

Anonymous said...

Pam that is absolutely gorgeous my friend, beautiful work
hugs June x

Noelle Reese said...

Pam,
I can't find an email address for you! You won!
Please pick 2 colors of twine

You can pick from:

thankful for YOU

Loads Of Love

All Things Are Possible
Thanks For All Things

Pain and Pride

Do What Makes You Happy

Happy Are Those

Sweet On You

"Bee" Better Together

Wise Guy

I am out of Gurnsey Gingham and Faith Begins. I am going to order this weekend so if your heart was set on one of those please let me know and I will order it!
Thank you!
I LOVE your card! It is beautiful!
Noelle
noellereese@q.com

JenMarie said...

Oh how CUTE is this!! Thanks for joining us with the Ippity L.O.V.E. Challenge!