Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Welcome Spring!

The other day I saw some crocus' blooming here in Ohio, so that's a good sign Spring weather is on it's way!! Since today is Friday, I made this card for the Unity's Friends With Flair day. I used my brand new Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee papers. So bright and cheerful! For the flowers, I stamped the ippity Bit of Burlap background stamp onto scrap paper, and punched them out with my Fiskars squeeze punch in 3 different ink colors. I stamped the sentiment from the ippity set Sweet Thoughts of Spring in black. I am also linking this to the Chick Challenges, but don't want to be put in the running for the prize because I already have the stamp set they're giving away! I just want to play along anyway! Thanks for taking a peek!!

24 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Ruby said...

I agree, this is a cute card.

Lori said...

What a happy springy card

Crystal said...

Very pretty, I love those flowers and always get super excited for the first signs of spring!

Netty said...

Loving your spring card Pam. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Rachel B said...

Very cute spring card!

trisha too said...

Oh yes welcome spring! Very sweet card!

:-)

Unknown said...

Pretty card!

I feel that we had Spring around here pretty much all winter (with the exception of a few days)!

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous really one,super card Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

Linda said...

I love the layout! and the spring colors. I just might have too cased this card.

Meggymay said...

A realy sweet card, love the light colours.
Yvonne x

Amber Sheaves said...

So fun and Springy!!

Mary-Jo said...

Love the card,Pam! You always have the neatest cards!

Hope you're feeling better. I read earlier this week that you've had headaches. There's nothihg worse.

Jen M said...

I have that set, too, and LOVE it! Great card!

Michelle said...

Yay Spring! great card!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Love the diff. borders!

Noelle Reese said...

It'a me not Anonymous! LOL I have no isdea what happened!!

Gwen said...

Love the burlap flowers ...bring on spring!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

CAS perfection. Beautiful spring card. :)

Pryn said...

Beautiful card! Love how you made your own flowers from the background stamp! They look awesome!

jennifer mitten said...

Love this! Those flowers are fabulous with the burlap stamped on them!

Emily Keaton said...

Such a sweet CAS card for spring, Pam!

angie/shuggy said...

very cute!

Jim Simpson said...

Very cute spring card!