Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

{ippity} color challenge

Happy Thursday! It's my turn to share a DT project on the Get Hippity with Ippity challenge blog! We are following a color challenge from Design Seeds. Not all colors shown are required to use, just at least 2.
I used 2 ippity stamp sets on this card, A Moment in Time, and Love in Return. I love these two sets, and use them in my scrapbooks too!

There is only a few days left to enter our challenge! And as always, there is a free stamp set of your choice up for grabs, and a featured artist spot on the blog!! Tonight there is an ippity release party going on at Splitcoast Stampers, go check it out at 7p.m. and see all the new stamps!



4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun love this what a super layout so so effective hugs Cherylxxxx

Meggymay said...

Pretty card Pam, I love the design and the ribbom with the sentiment.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

Terrific card Pam, x

Julia said...

Gorgeous card!!!!