Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's a Beach Thing

I haven't colored with my ProMarkers for awhile, so I decided to join in for the 'At the Beach' theme going on at Passion for ProMarkers blog. I colored this Tracey Malnofski image called Summer Laundry Line from The Stamping Boutique. I still only have the basic set #1 markers, so I did a lot of blending with the blender pen. I would have liked the sand to be a bit lighter, but am pleased none the less. The sentiment I thought was cute for this image and is an Ippity by Unity set, and I stamped it with black Stazon. So, if you're a ProMarker fan, click the link above to join in. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

It is a great sentiment goes so well with the image. Its a fantastic card.
Yvonne x

Julie said...

Great card - what a fab image!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Wishcraft said...

Great card, love the fun beach scene you've created! Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x