Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Best Friend Washi

Is washi your best friend?! Well, it's mine now when I want to create a quick and easy card! My inspiration came from the Moxie Fab world's Card Creations Week, where today it's the Chevron Challenge.
I got this pink chevron washi from my sweet friend Emily! I covered a piece of chipboard with it, then die cut it out. The oh so cute sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Sweet Somethings stamp set. And instead of just sticking down some washi, I folded it over on itself and cut the ends to make arrows to point to the sweet sentiment. Thanks for checking out my quick CAS card today, and be sure to also check out the Moxie Fab World blog for all the week long challenges!!


7 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the pink and green together~such a dynamic look!

Netty said...

I don't own any washi tape and never really wanted to until I saw your terrific card. Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

I haven't used Washi tape either, this looks great.
Yvonne x

Emily Keaton said...

Awww . . . {blushing} over here ;) This card is super sweet and ultra quick. I LOVE that pink chevron washi with the celery green. Makes me happy! And the washi-covered tag looks awesome :) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love washi tape! I don't have any of my own yet, "gasp" but I did get a couple of pieces in a swap a while back. I am going to try my hand at making my own first though. I love your card and that magazine is one of my fav's... so full of great ideas!
Hugs,
Beth

Terry said...

I don't have any, but have Tim's tissue tape!! This is so fabulous and it may be quick and easy, but has so much detail! Enjoy the week!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Pam! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)