Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Other Crafty Life

Hello all! I wanted to share my other blog I just set up for sharing all the other crafty items that I make! My Creative Life is a typepad blog. I hope you will all be able to comment on it, as you don't need to have a typepad account. Anyway, here is one pic of what I shared over there today.
I hope you'll stop by for a visit!! I do so many other crafty things other than card making and scrapbooking, and I wanted another place to share them. Hope you've had a great weekend, and are ready for a new week! I've enjoyed watching my garden grow over the past few days from all the rain that's been coming down!
Pam

4 comments:

Terry said...

Pam, these makeover boots are so cool! Love what you have done and so clever! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday, even if not at the beach!

Netty said...

loving your boots filled with cacti, looks great, Annette x

Emily Keaton said...

Just went to check out your other blog--super cool stuff! Thanks for directing me there :)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

These are sooooo cooollllllllll!!! I love this idea!!