Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Challenge!

Happy 2014!! I wonder how long it will take me to start writing the correct date on things?! lol Anyway, today starts a new challenge at The Stamping Boutique!! Our theme this time is to use 3 different patterned/designer papers. For my card, I have used the TSB image Vintage Dress. I colored it in with my Spectrum markers, and backed it with some fun Kaiser Craft papers. The sentiment is from Stampin Up! Click on the link above to see what the other DT Girls have made, and also to get yourself entered to win a few Stamping Boutique images!! Thank you for dropping by!

3 comments:

Netty said...

Love the card and the beautiful dress Pam. Happy New Year, hugs Annette x

Liz said...

Gorgeous !

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

cute I love all the different patterns too.