Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Birds

I have another Valentine to share today! This one uses a Paper Shelter digi called Birds Couple. I have colored them with my Letraset ProMarkers, Set 1 and Blending Set Muted. The sentiment stamp is from Unity. I kept this CAS to showcase the 'tweet' couple! :) I am entering this card to The Paper Shelter challenge which is Be My Valentine, and also entering into Passion For ProMarkers challenge which is Have a Heart. Thank you for having a look, and Happy Valentine's to you!

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

An adorable image and card.
Yvonne x

Julie said...

Super card - love the image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

Eileen said...

Super cute image and beautifully coloured. Clean and simple and very effective. Thanks for joining in with our 'Be my Valentine' challenge at TPS this week, and good luck
Eileen x

coops said...

So gorgeous.I love the sweet birds and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks so much for joining us at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Emily Keaton said...

This is just SO delightful, Pam! I love that sweet birdie couple :)