Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board from Stampin' Up!

Hello!! Today I have a video tutorial showing a different way to use the brand new Stampin' Up! Gift Box Punch Board that is available now out of the Holiday Catalog!! I totally love the Envelope Punch Board, so of course I had to get this one!! :) Hope you enjoy the video, and there are links on my sidebar to view the catalog, and also to order any Stampin' Up! goodies!!



Supplies Used:
9"x 9" Designer Series Paper
Follow directions on punch board for this size
Label Love stamp set
Petite Petals Punch
Artisan Label punch
Real Red ink
Coastal Cabana, Real Red cardstock
Baked Brown Sugar Thick Bakers Twine
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

2 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Awesome box!!! I love this :)

Meggymay said...

A real sweet box, will watch how you made it.
yvonne x