Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

3x3 Mini Card Using Sprinkles of Life

Hi there! Today's mini card is so sweet! It's fun creating miniature versions of larger cards, especially when your stamps/punches fit perfectly on the smaller card front!

As the title says, it is a 3" x 3" card. I've use the Sprinkles of Life stamp set, and it's matching punch. These will be available to order on June 2nd! And this card is also part of my brand new 'Paper Kit' that I am starting next month. I will share more info, and a video the first part of June. But basically, you purchase the stamp set, and you will get the paper kit to make this card/envelope and another project for free! No club to join, and no commitment to purchase! Here is the card and envelope:


The envelope was made using the Envelope Punch Board, and the brand new 6x6 paper pad, Cherry on Top! I love having the new size of paper stack!! Later on I will share another project for this paper kit, so stay tuned! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

This looks beautiful and so neat in size, it will be a super set.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Another super cute card!