Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Cute Bunny Birthday

I wanted to use this cute bunny image from a Mama Elephant stamp set. They are so adorable on their own, but I wanted to use the fun Cherry On Top paper stack to make this bunny covered with little hearts!

I love and miss paper piecing. Although this image is all the same paper, I did stamp it's head again and pop it up to give some dimension. The balloons are just punched ovals from Glimmer paper that I colored with alcohol markers, then drew on some strings.

The grass is from the same paper stack, and I stamped the greeting onto it from the Cottage Greetings set. A cute and simple birthday card, keeping focus on the cute image and fun balloons!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pam

3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Oh my this is so adorable, love the tiny hearts on the cute rabbit.
Yvonne xx

Terry said...

This is such a cute little bunny card, Pam! The glittery balloons are such fun!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

How cute and adorable!!!! The glitter balloons are awesome. It instantly brought a smile to my face!