Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Brush Strokes plus my Halloween Outfit


I played along with a daily challenge at Splitcoast Stampers last week. The theme was 'Brush Strokes', you had to use a brush on your project, so I took it literally. I decided to make a fun background with stencil brushes and acrylic paint. I used white paint and added reinkers in 4 colors to get my paint tinted.

I just did random strokes all over, and had enough paint to fill one of my journal pages and a tag! Of course the Paper Smooches sentiment was perfect for this from the Word Salad set. I used a black card base to make the panel stand out. While making this, I thought of this quote to go on the inside: 'Through the smooth, rough, thick and thin brush strokes of life, you are there to color my world'

Now here is my groovy outfit I wore for Halloween!

                                     

I had to work all day on Halloween, so some of the Girls and I decided to dress up! The customers enjoyed our costumes!! Of course, my outfit came right out of my closet!! LOL I did buy the long wig though. Don't know if I could stand the long hair, it kept getting in my way! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Thats a fantastic quote to go with the super card you made.
Love the long hair style you wore for Halloween, I imagine you all had a wonderful time.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Groovy LOL, great colourful card too.x
I have had to open a new blogger as google plus messed with mine after I changed my background and all and I don't like the way the comments had to be made...the link to my new one is below and follow again to enter my candy.. Now I am getting robot thingies on everyone's blog where you have to match pictures up before you can publish a comment...can't win...xx
{ aNNie}