Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tidy Up, then Craft


This is what I tackled on Friday. Putting away stuff that has been left out for quite some time! I did also move a couple of my bins around so it would be easier to get to some stamps. I still need to redo my 6x6 paper pads that are on the dresser to the right of this table. The bin they are in is now too small, so will have to be on the lookout for another.

Once everything was put away, and I had my space back, I did make some more boxes to hold embellishments and reinkers.


This is my original one that I made a couple years ago, but the new one looks exactly the same! I love this retired paper from Stampin Up, and have been keeping a whole pack just to use for these.

I don't have a picture of the reinker box, but it looks the same, just smaller. I now have 5 of those boxes, two embellishment ones, and two to hold my framelit dies. As my stash grows, I will need more :)

Thank you for having a look!





2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Oh Pam I have to smile at your desk, that is just the look that mine has most of the time. Some days we just have to clear away so we can start over again.
The papers you used to recover your box are lovely, I can see why you didn't want to use them.
Yvonne xx

cheryl said...

Oh what great boxes hun beautiful papers hun,love your desk looks like mine xxxhugs cheryl