Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge


I have seen many people join the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker, but this is my first time joining in. 


For my first entry, I have used this cute image from C.C. Designs called Autumn's Mum. She is stamped onto Canson XL watercolor paper using My Favorite Things black hybrid ink. I wanted to use my Tombow markers, and I am still learning the shading and blending with them. I don't have any dark blue, so I used Faded Jeans Distress marker on her pants. They react very similarly to the Tombow's.

I had a little trouble getting her hair just right, but I'll keep practicing! Once I dried her, I fussy cut her out. I kept the card very simple with few embellishments. I did break out my Cuttlebug stitching border embossing folder. I haven't used them for years! There is buttons, dots, florals and vines that came in this set, and I need to use them more often ;)

The sentiment is from the C.C. Designs Happy Sentiments set, and put it at the top to take up some blank space.

Thanks for visiting, and I will try to add some more images for this challenge!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card Pam, the hair and her face look so natural the way you coloured them.
Its a great design and sentiment as well.
Yvonne xx