Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Christmas Tag Card


I have finally felt like getting in my craft room today, it has been a little while. Up and down emotions just haven't given me much ambition to craft. But I haven't given up, and am happy to be stamping!

The layout for this card came from Pinterest. A wonderful resource for ideas. I die cut the tags from patterned paper using a retired set, and used my punches for the holes in the top. I die cut one tag from vanilla card and stamped this cute birdie from the April 17' kit of the month set from Unity.

I used my alcohol markers to color him in, and stamped the sentiment from another Unity itty bitty set called Foxy Christmas. A very quick card to put together. I don't think I'm going to spend much time on Christmas cards this year. Quick and simple, but yet have an impact.

I shared this on the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group, and it has been well received. Thank you for that! I needed a lift me up.


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a great design Pam. I love the pretty selection of tags you used, the bird stamp looks real cute.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

If it wasn't well received I would wonder what's wrong with them! This is a gorgeous layout and fantastic coloring! Hugs and it's socold in Oklahoma!