Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas Bear


It's been a few weeks that I have joined the challenge at Your Next Stamp, and am happy to play along again. I'm following the sketch and color combo with this one:

 

I've used the cute YNS stamp set called Huggles Christmas star. I stamped him onto Bristol 300 series paper with Black Olive ink, colored with Copic markers, and fussy cut them out. Following the sketch, I used a piece of plaid paper from the YNS For The Boys stack, and a small yellow plaid square from the YNS Hugs & Kisses stack. 

I glued all the layers down, and popped the bear up on foam tape, stamped the stars from this set, and stamped the sentiment also from the set and punched the end into a banner and popped it up as well. To finish it off, I added a few YNS matte gumdrops.

Another Christmas card done! This one is also 5x7, so far, every one I've made is this size. I wanted to make something different this year for my cards, and love the larger size! Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

Your card image is so adorable. A wonderful Christmas card Pam.
Yvonne xx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

So sweet- the wave for the ground looks great. Everything works so well together. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

aussie aNNie said...

Too cute bears here Pam, love the shadowing.xx[aNNie]🎄