Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Snowman on Kraft


This is one of my newest snowman stamps. The artist is Tierra Jackson, and the stamp kit is called Wintertime Friends sold by Unity Stamp Co.

I heat embossed the images in white, and colored it in with Leisure Arts pencils that my son got me for Christmas. The white pencil didn't show up well, so I went over it with my Prismacolor one. I went over the eyes and mouth with an alcohol marker to turn them black.

I die cut the panel with a stitched square die from C.C. Designs, and the sentiment was punched out with a tag punch from Stampin' Up! A little lace and a rhinestone was the only accents I wanted.

I did stamp the card base with a larger snowflake from one of my Unity kit's of the month. Paper and inks are from Stampin' Up!, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight. White embossing powder from WOW!

I'm happy to be playing with my snowman stamps, but it's way to cold to go out and build one right now! I hope you all have a wonderful and Safe New Years!! And thank you all for your visits and comments throughout the year!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

ts a darling snowman stamp Pam and a wonderful winter card.
I agree staying in and keeping warm and creating art is a much better idea than getting cold making a snowman outside.
Happy New Year wishes to you and your family Pam, I hope the new year will be a good one for you.
Yvonne xx