Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Serene Christmas


Hello everyone! Time for some inspiration for our Christmas in July with a tag challenge at the Get Hippity with Ippity blog! I went with another non Christmas Ippity stamp set called So This is Love. I love these trees embossed in white, just says winter to me. The striped paper I made with two Stampin Write markers, and my ruler. I embossed the red strip, and border punched the green. For the sentiment, I added a few dots, and continued it on the inside with a Unity set from Jillibean Soup called Snowflakes Fall From Heaven. Now I have two Christmas cards done for this year!!
So with all that said, I have some sad news. The Get Hippity with Ippity challenge blog will be closing. :( This will be our last challenge. Our wonderful sponsor Aletha, has decided to move on, and close her Ippity sales blog and sites. I wish her the best in everything! She will still have her sales blog open until the end of August, so please go check it out and see if there are some yummy stamps to add to your collection! And also thanks to all of the bloggers who enter our challenges, we appreciate you!!


6 comments:

jengd said...

Great card Pam- love the stark trees for this!

Netty said...

Terrific design Pam, loving your card, x

Meggymay said...

Fantastic card, love the images especially the one on the tag.
Yvonne x

Terry said...

Pam, love the embossed panel and the tree tag is such a clever embellishment! Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Great design!

Lyndal said...

Love the embossing & stamping Pam :)
Many thanks for joining in the TAWS Blog Hop too!