Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christmas in July

Christmas is our theme this month at the Get Hippity with Ippity blog, and you must also use a tag. The stamps I used on this card are all non-traditional Christmas stamps, but they work quite well!


The papers I used are all from my scrap bin. The flower is stamped 3 times and fussy cut and layered. A little stitching, and a mini tag for the sentiment. Please join us this month for our Christmas in July challenge, just click the link above!!


4 comments:

KristyLee said...

Pam,
I really like your Christmas card! Beautiful papers, and the big flower is just great! Love the the sewing too!
Peace,
Kristy

Emily Keaton said...

Pam, I LOVE this awesome Christmas card, and I'm so impressed that you made it so festive with nary a Christmas stamp in sight. You were using your noodle!! This rocks. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, thanks for your lovely comment. I am pretty good right now , thanks so much for asking :) I hope you are too?
I love your Christmas card and particularly that gorgeous flower. Love the stitching too. and I may even join in if i get time today.
hugs June xxx

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

I love this and how you used the nontraditional for a christmas idea. Fabulous! Cute sets too!!!