Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Deer Friend

Hello deer friends!! I had fun creating this card for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! I used one Paper Smooches stamp set(the only one I have!) called Happy Camper to make this. I stamped and embossed the deer onto Basic Grey paper and fussy cut it out. The swirls down the side of the card are actually the flames from the campfire stamp, minus the logs! And I combined two of the sentiment stamps to make mine, which I paper punched out. A little washi at the bottom to ground my deer, and done! This time around you are to follow a color story called carnival which is here:
Thank you for stopping by today!


4 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cool card!! I love how you used the flames great idea!

Meggymay said...

A real sweet image, love the card.
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card ... great use of the flames for the border! Anita in France :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love love love how you used that flame on the side of the card---TOTALLY clever! FAB use of these colors:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- I hope you join in the fun with this week's challenge {picture perfect}!!!