Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

So Tweet!

This week at the Lawnscaping Challenge they want you to stamp a scene.
 Now, this is not one of my strong points. So for my scene, I scaled it down a bit so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with filling a whole card front! I think my little scene came out well this time! And I also have only two Lawn Fawn stamps to work with at the moment, so that was more of a challenge! For the grass, clouds, and the bird perches, I used the Ornate Ornaments stamp set, and the sentiment and birds are from the Jessie's ABC's set. Yes, the birds are actually a capital D! I added the beaks and eyes with fine tip markers. The D makes cute little chubby birds don't you think?!! And I got my layout inspiration from the Seems A Little Sketchy blog with this sketch.
All papers and inks from Stampin' Up!, paper punch from EK Success. Thanks so much for looking today!


11 comments:

Terry said...

Pam, you did a great job on the sketch challenge! Lovely little lawnscrape scene and great pops of blue! Enjoy!

Barb Ghig said...

I love the soft colors you chose to create your scene...so pretty!

Netty said...

clever idea with the birds Pam and love your landscape scene, xx

Meggymay said...

A real clever landscape , I love those clouds as well.
Yvonne

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

This is too cute! I love it!

{Chrissie} said...

Wow, SO clever to use letters to create the birds!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping! :)

MrsD07 said...

So adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!!

Joe Shien Shien said...

Beautiful scene... So in love with the birds.. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

Elena said...

such a fun little scene! you can't go wrong with a spring feel at this time of year ;) thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Yainea said...

Your card is so clever and creative!! I'm really amazed! Those letter birds are beyond cute, haha!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

very cute card-love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
Carolyn, DT